What is the lease term?
- The standard lease term is 1 year.
When is the rent due?
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month. Rent is not considered late until after 5:00pm on the 5th of the month.
What utilities am I responsible for?
- The tenant is responsible for their electric usage and their cable/internet usage.
Are Pets Permitted?
- Amberson Plaza Apartments is a pet free community.
Is parking available?
- Parking is FREE in our outdoor parking lot.
- Secured garage parking is available through Centre Plaza (located next door) for a fee.
Who takes care of maintenance requests?
- The management company has a full time maintenance staff. The maintenance staff will address your maintenance request. Please submit your request in writing to the manager. We also have 24 hour emergency maintenance should a serious issue arise during non-working hours.
What if I need to cancel my lease early?
- In order to break the lease, you must contact the manager and fill out the appropriate release policy and submit the current releasing fee. You will still be responsible for the rent (until your contract expires) until you or management can find a replacement tenant.
Do you offer furnished apartments?
- No, All of our apartments are un-furnished